The latest issue of Anorak Magazine is here, and it is fabbo!
Here are 5 things we love about Anorak:
1. It's published independently and was founded by a cool mama in 2006.
2. The mag is printed on recycled paper, with vegetable inks - which smells and feels nicer than plastic-y pages, and is also really good for our planet!
3. Every issue (there are five a year) has a different theme, like 'circus' or 'vikings' or 'happy'. This issue is 'inventions' and celebrates lots of clever people and lots of useful things.
4. Anorak appeals to both boys and girls, ages 6 - 12 (younger kids will love it too if you can read it with them though). It really is perfect because the whole family can enjoy together.
5. Every issue has heaps of pages filled with games, recipes, fun facts, craft ideas, colouring pages, word searches, poetry and funny comics. So much to do, and perfect for the school holidays!
Anorak Magazine is $15 - available in-store at Shorties and online