Dolls house Decorating With Harvey



Since Shorties started selling the Ollie and Ella Holdie House
Harvey has had hi eyes on one, So we decided to bring one home so he could customise it,
We love that these houses are so portable, great to carry anywhere! 
Below Harvey ,aged 8 ,tells his story about customising his own Holdie House.




I am bringing my Dolls house home with me.


This is the front of the house with a door and windows.


Take a look inside, I like all the different rooms.





This is one side and these are the hinges. 




This is the other side and this is where you open 
the house with a latch.

Here am I decorating the house, I like 
drawing rainbows with wax crayon.

I drew it, this is one side of the house
I drew.
Now I drew and painted all of the sides of the house.



Here I am cutting the wallpaper for inside, my mum helped me measure
the walls.




Here I am sticky tapping the wall paper, I chose 
different wallpaper for each room.





Here I am putting the wall paper on the walls.






I got some colourful wooden mini furniture from 
my mums shop, Shorties.




Yay! its finished now I can play with it.




This is me playing with my doll house.



This is it when its finished, it looks beautiful.
by Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...